Pages

Saturday 16 July 2011

Keep going!

I must admit I've kind of had enough of editing photos for the website now but needs must, I really want the new website to look fabulous and need photos that really show off the cakes properly. However, it was really good to get back to some basic cake decorating - after all I'm a baker not a computer genius!

This cake is being picked up this afternoon: (by a very gorgeous customer, yum!!)

These cakes are so simple, yet so effective and hugely popular! I've lost count of how many of these I've made, I guess it's because it's more of a gift than just a cake!

The website is coming along in fits and starts, I'm constantly baking and getting great images for the products and coming up with new ideas all the time. This is a mock up of how the packaging is going to look, I'm so pleased with it!


Here is another peek at the new range...

Such a shame that I have to watermark everything now, so many people these days seem to think nothing of using other people's work and passing it off as their own, I wouldn't have the nerve personally! More in earlier post on this subject!

Anyway, back to Photoshop for me, hope everyone has a great weekend despite the downpour :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!