Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Fondant Cupcakes

I made these cute cupcakes as part of my gift range for the new website, many more designs to come! As they are covered with fondant rather than buttercream, these cakes should travel better so will be offered for sale nationwide (will do a test run first to make sure they arrive intact!)



I only intended to make these for photographic purposes but they were sold in minutes as they caught the eye of a customer collecting another cake! 

As my new packaging isn't quite ready yet, I used a standard cupcake box and prettied it up a bit, love this ribbon!

Please leave a comment if there are any particular themes or ideas that you'd like to see in the new range, I'd love to hear from you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!