Pages

Saturday 25 June 2011

Good Photos

Now that I've made the decision to start my own company, I now have the difficult task of photographing all my products, as a newcomer to photoshop I'm finding it rather tricky. However, I'm sure my family and friends won't mind eating all the goodies when I've taken the pictures...
Found a cute cardboard cake stand last week, love the blue with white spots (my cupcakes don't look too bad either!)
Lots to look forward to at the moment - got some gorgeous sample packaging on it's way, can't wait to see what it's like, and I will start making lots of cupcakes for my chocoholic range - will be very tempting to eat them instead of photographing them!!

Also on the way on July 1st is the launch of my friend Claire Keay's new website, jellypark.co.uk, Claire is a wonderful artist  and illustrator and you can buy all her fantastic work soon including original art, personalised prints, digital stamps, postcards and much more. If you just can't wait, check out her blog at http://jellyparkart.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!