Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Today's the Day! Win Stuff!

Today sees the launch of my new website BakerLou and as I'm so excited I want to celebrate!!

So there are four fab reasons to check out the BakerLou store today....


1) From today until 30th September, 10% of all sales will be donated to Clic Sargent - a charity that helps children with cancer - you can eat cake and help a good cause at the same time!

2) As a welcome gift, all orders placed until 30th September will receive a 10% discount!

3) If you are on Twitter, look out for our competition tweet (@baker_lou) to win this gorgeous set of silicone cake cases from John Lewis:


All you have to do is find our competition tweet and retweet (RT) it to your followers, how easy is that?!  The name of everyone who enters will be put in a glamorous hat and the lucky winner picked at random. Good luck! You can also "like" our facebook page and leave a comment to enter

4) Because I really want you to! Go on, you know you want to make me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!