Pages

Thursday 22 September 2011

Latest Cakes

It's been pretty busy here since the BakerLou website opened it's virtual doors, so now I have five minutes I thought I'd show you some of our recent cakes.

Firstly, I was designing some new fondant topped cupcakes and decided to send the children round our street to raise a bit of cash for the charity we are supporting - Clic Sargent who do wonderful work helping children with cancer. I arranged a few cupcakes on a tray decorated with some National Cupcake Week bunting, doesn't it look pretty?


The children must have looked fairly angelic as they managed to raise £21.84!
Don't forget that there is a 10% discount on all orders until 30th September plus a further 10% will be donated to Clic Sargent.
Today's order is for a little boy having his first birthday - Happy Birthday Cayman! The cake is sponge filled with jam and buttercream and the cupcakes are a selection of vanilla, chocolate and lemon. Yummy!

I'll post some more pics soon, but right now I'm off to try out a recipe for peanut butter cookies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!