Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

NetMums

I recently became introduced to netmums which is a great website for parents covering everything from food, parties and things to do in your local area as well as pregnancy and parenting information and advice.

After a recommendation from a facepainter friend, I decided to add a free listing to this site for my business and had my first order from a local mum the other day! So definitely well worth getting your name out there. This is my listing on netmums

Talking of my friend Jo who is a brilliant face painter, I've been busy making her a website over the last few weeks, please check her out - she is great with children especially, but caters for all ages with face paint, glam hair and nails, and fake tattoos! She is also trained in casualty make-up, gory but fabulous fun :)

You can see her new website here,  I love the name Pippibelle!!

In other news, I'm thinking of expanding the BakerLou website to include various teatime treats from un-iced cakes such as Victoria Sponge to goodies like flapjacks and cheesecakes. My dark chocolate cheesecake is always very popular!

Yum!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!